Chemical Joint-stock company, formerly Chemical Company - a state company established since 1958 and belonging to Ministry of Trade, has been transformed to a Joint- stock company under the decision No. 0858/2004/QB-BTM dated Jun. 28, 2004 signed by the Minister of Trade.
Major trading groups of products:
- Industrial Chemicals for the papers, building materials, handicrafts, detergents, fertilizers, domestic animal feed, mechanical engineering, textile and garment ....
- Food and pharmaceutical-grade chemicals for the industries of Beer, Alcohol and Beverage, food and drug .....
- Industrial solvents and pharmaceutical solvents...
- Polymer, monomer and additional materials of plastic industry
- Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals, alloys....
- Provide warehousing, building for offices.
Nowadays, company has established the business relationship with above 400 domestic customers and over 50 foreign partners in Asia, Europe and America.
With 10,000 sqm of warehouse on a land area of 50,000 sqm and other office buildings in Hanoi city, the company is ready for all types of cooperation with both foreign and domestic economic organizations to invest in production and distribution.
Major investment project:
We had invested and corporated with Trang An Float Glass Factory. Located in Ninhphuc industrial Zone, Ninhbinh province, the factory had capacity of 350 Mts per day
We are distribute their float glass in Vietnam and overseas markets such as: Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanma….